Singapore Company Incorporation Services
Basic Requirements for Singapore Company Registration
- Processing and Filing Fees – S$180
- Government Fees – S$315
- 50% OFF 1st Year Secretarial Service – S$300
- FREE Co-sharing Lounge and Business Clubhouse usage for 3 months from incorporation (worth S$165)
- FREE Marketing services (worth S$5,000+)
- FREE usage of Conference & Meeting Room for 3 months from incorporation (4 hours/month, worth S$200)
- FREE due diligence of up to 2 local officers (worth S$200)
- FREE Share Certificates
- FREE Company Profile
- FREE assistance for bank account opening with a bank of your choice
- FREE Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- FREE First Director’s Minutes
- FREE E-Certificate of Incorporation
- FREE Attestations and Witnessing
How to use our service:
If you are in Singapore
Simply come to our office with the NRICs/passports of all the directors and shareholders or fill in the online form here and we will get back to you shortly
If you are Overseas
Click here to submit the required information and we will get back to you shortly.
- The package fee covers 2 persons for incorporation. Each additional person will be charged at $50.
- A fee of $50.00 will be charged for each Corporate Shareholder.
- A fee of $30.00 will be charged for any change in company’s name after reservation.
- A fee of $60.00 will be charged for conversion from Business to Pte. Ltd. Company.
- Payment by Credit Cards or NETS will be subjected to additional processing charges payable to government.
- Package does not include customized M&AA or different Capital Structure